FEYENOORD v CITY
Feyenoord are City's first Champions League opponents for the 2017/18 campaign and here's everything you need to know ahead of the Blues' trip to the Netherlands...
When and where
City kick off their 2017/18 Champions League campaign with a trip to Feyenoord on Wednesday 13 September at 7:45pm BST.
Fans living in the UK can watch the game live on BT Sport and supporters around the world can discover which channel they can tune in to with our global TV listings.
You can follow the game live on our Matchday Centre here on mancity.com and we'll also have updates on Twitter.
Download our City Matchday app for Android | City Matchday app for iOs.
Feyenoord : Eredivisie's top scorer for 2016/17 Nicolai Jørgensen will miss out with a hamstring injury. Sven van Beek, Bart Nieuwkoop and Kenneth Vermeer are long-term absentees.
City : Ederson faces a late fitness test after he was stretchered off in the Blues' 5-0 thrashing of Liverpool. Vincent Kompany (calf) is also a doubt.
Szymon Marciniak (POL)
Find out where and when you can watch Feyenoord v City - no matter where you are in the world.
Feyenoord and City have never faced each other competitively.
• This will be Feyenoord's first match in the UEFA Champions League group stage in 15 years
• The Dutch outfit have not won a match in the competition proper in almost 16 years but enjoyed recent success against opposition from Manchester, beating City's neighbours United in last season's UEFA Europa League group stage
• Feyenoord's record at home to English teams is W5 D1 L6; overall, it is W7 D5 L11
• City are embarking on a sixth successive Champions League campaign and they have progressed to the Round of 16 or beyond in each of the last four
• Last season, Pep Guardiola's men came second in their section and lost on away goals to AS Monaco FC in the last 16
• The Blues' overall record against Dutch teams is W2 D2 L1
[Source : Manchester City FC Website https://www.mancity.com]